Rotary punching technology at the highest level
Baust Stanztechnologie offers you rotary punching machines, rotary punching tools, and service parts for all areas of rotary punching technology. Our many years of experience and know-how in the area of rotary punching for paper/printing, metal and plastic distinguish our products. Here, we fulfil very high quality standards and that way can offer a high standard range of products - and fast delivery times are a matter of course. Even you can rely on the technology leader. Find out more on our homepage.
Rotary punching technology in the paper industry / printing industry
Baust Stanztechnologie has been a partner of the printing industry for many years and has a great deal of experience and solid expertise in this segment. Rely on our know-how in rotary punching technology and that way increase your productivity. Our punching technology is suitable for a great variety of materials: paper, cardboard, paperboard, adhesive paper, labels, films and plastics.
- Individual solutions: Development of technically and economically excellent products that meet your specific requirements of punching technology
- Precision: Manufacturing of precision tools, spare parts and accessories as well as complex functional units for your rotary printing machines
- Optimum situation: Advantages in competition through inline production possibilities that set you apart from the competition
Baust Stanztechnologie is the contact partner for the metal industry
The rotary punching technology developed by Baust Stanztechnologie for processing continuous materials made of metal secures tremendous advantages for your company in the production process. Steel, stainless steel, aluminium, non-ferrous metals as well as galvanised band can be processed with our punching technology.
- Optimum efficiency: Your will increase your productivity many times over through faster processing, shorter set-up times as well as the lower space and personnel requirements.
- Diversity: Punching machines from Baust are found in the greatest variety of applications. Construction profiles, electric profiles, contract profiles, shelving and storage systems as well as profiles for roller shutter and blinds can be manufactured with them.
- Considerable savings: Our punching technology is very energy efficient. That way you save tremendous costs with Baust Stanztechnologie.
The plastic industry also profits from our punching machines
The punching technology offered by Baust also enriches production processes in the plastic industry.
- Low space requirements: Punching machines from Baust Stanztechnologie are designed in such a way that they take up a very small amount of production space.
- Easy handling: Our rotary punching technology can be operated without elaborate training.
- Technically superior: Programmable distances for parting cuts are possible in the plastic industry with the punching technology.
Five arguments that speak for Baust Stanztechnologie
You can also profit from a working relationship with Baust Stanztechnologie. Five reasons speak in favour of this - see for yourself:
- state-of-the-art rotary punching technology for processing continuous materials
- more efficiency in your manufacturing
- development, competence and innovation
- application in the sheet metal, printing, paper and plastic industry
- for an efficient and reliable process flow in a great variety of vertical ranges of manufacture
Naturally, we are available to you at any time for questions. Call us or use our contact form for your inquiry.
News / Press
Rotary punching and rotary punching tools for your company
Baust Stanztechnologie has won over customers from a great variety of industry sectors for years now with high-quality punching technology. Whether it is the metal industry, plastic industry or printing industry, with our roll punches and rotary punching tools, we make an important contribution to your company's process optimisation.
Naturally, we are available to you at any time for questions on our rotary punches. Give us a call or use our contact form for your inquiry.